Hopwood house, the UK-based investment firm, has announced its top areas to consider for people interested in investing in real estate in Florida.
The company’s Peter Scully says: “Those who know the real estate market in Florida…will be aware that the prices vary across the state. The prices range from $37.36 per square foot in Kenneth City to $546.77 per square foot in Key Biscayne. However, if you plan to invest and get out quickly whilst making a profit then Hialeah Gardens, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea and Atlantis are the places to choose.
“For those who want a strong investment with a beachfront then Miami-Fort Lauderdale is the popular choice but if you are planning on making an investment for the long run then the majority of the Florida housing market can work well.”
Hopwood House has identified the following locations in Florida as some of the best in which to make an investment.
- Doral – “affordable and has a low unemployment rate”
- Cape Coral – “an average sale price of $96 per square foot”
- Bal Harbour – “a small area with a population of just 2,569”
- Winter Garden – “jobs available which helps to keep the housing market buoyant and growing”
- Homestead – “over half of the properties here have experienced an increase in value”
- Miami Lakes – “could see investors paying a premium for being located just north of Miami”
- Hialeah Gardens – “there are many options to choose from”
- Aventura – “the possibility to find properties that have views of the Atlantic Ocean”
- Marianna – “one of those areas that harbour some excellent bargains”
- Pinecrest – “the leaders of the village are considering expanding the area”